Using a Single Variable
How to use a Single Variable
Now that you have created your 'Single' Variable. Now its time to use it.
- Question S2 is. "What is your age?", and you are asking it as a dropdown or numeric input.
- For quotas you have 3 age buckets, "18-24", "25-34", "35+"
In order to setup the variable, use the following steps...
- Click on the 'Add Logic Block Page' button at the bottom left of your screen
- Your 'Logic Block Page' will be created and will appear as the last item on the left.
- Drag and Drop this purple page right after the age question (S2)
- Click on the new variable to modify the logic block page
- The logic page will open and you can enter your statements by clicking on '+ Block'
- Start on your first logic statement and
- In the 'Run Actions' drop-down select 'Only If' and then type in your formula: S2>=18
- You can add in an option 'Description'
- In the 'Add Action' drop-down, select 'Set Variable' and select the AGE variable from the list of variables
- In the 'To Response By' select 'Name' and then select the value to set in to in the final drop-down
- Continue this process until all of the values are accounted for.
- Screenshot below...
See the Using Logic Block Pages for more info...