Standard Question: Static Elements
This article will help you setup a Static Element.
This 'Static Element' question type will allow you to add introductory text and/concept images. These are usually used:
- On the first page of a survey to welcome a respondent
- In between survey sections when you need some transition text or introductory text to introduce or provide instructions to a respondent for upcoming questions and exercises.
- To display images or videos to a respondent
Adding a Static Element:
- If you have not created a question before, please see the following article before you begin
- The 'New Question' menu will then appear
- Edit the question number if necessary.
- Select 'Standard' from the Question Menu (default Menu)
- Select 'Static Elements'
- Click 'Create'