Section Settings: Randomization
In this article you will learn how to apply randomization across pages.
Questions randomized across pages
- To access the page level randomization you need to click on the Section name pencil to edit a sections setting.
- Next click on the gear in the top right corner.
- Click on the toggle next to 'Custom Page Order'
- From the drop down you will choose what type of randomization you would like to apply.
- Randomize all: This will randomize all pages in the section.
- Custom randomization: This will allow you to specify which pages will be randomized.
- Variable value: This will allow you to choose a variable that the order of the pages will mirror.
- Previous order: This will mirror a previous randomization