This article will show you how to setup and store incoming variables
You may want to store data in you dataset tied information appended to your base link/url. This will allow you to use this information for a variety of reasons such as:
- Cut and/or sort your data based on this variable
- Use it within your project to aid in conditional logic for termination points, skip patterns and more
- Create a 'Single Custom Variable'
- See article: Custom Variables
- You can name this variable whatever you wish.
- In the 'URL Parameter' field, type in what the expected variable name being passed in on the url to be
- This can be the same or different than the name of the single variable itself.
- This field is also case sensitive
- Most programmers name the variable the same as the expected coding to come in to reduce confusion