Bulk Edit: Response Groups
This article will help you utilize the Bulk Edit tool when working with Response Groups.
You can create 'Response Groups' in your questions. This allows you to organize and label your response list. Below is an example within the 'Build & Edit' Tool as well as what it would like like while taking the survey:
- 'Response Groups' in the 'Build & Edit' Tool. There are 3 in this example.
- 'Response Groups' while taking the survey
You may find the need to add, modify or delete 'Response Groups' for a variety of reasons. The interface will allow you to look at just the list of 'Response Groups' so you will not have to scroll through all the existing responses.
Accessing Response Groups
- Access the 'Bulk Edit' Tool
- See article: Bulk Edit: Overview & Access
- Click on the 'Response Groups' tab
- You will then see the list of 'Response Groups' already created.
- You can now make edits as needed:
- Update/edit text
- Right click on any row and you will have some additional options
NOTE: If you do add or remove any items, make sure to go back to the 'Responses' tab and update the 'Group' column.