Locales: Delete a Locale
This article will help you Delete a Locale from a survey.
How to Delete a Locale
- Access the 'Localization' card
- See article: Translations: Accessing Translations/Localizations
- In the 'Actions' column, click on the (X) to delete one. NOTE: You cannot delete the one marked as the 'Default' as you need to have a least one.
- A confirmation box will open in the middle of the screen. Click 'Delete' to confirm.
- You are done! The localization will then be removed and you can see the 'Localization' card should reflect the changes.