Sample Sources & End Pages Overview
This article will provide some background on the Sample Sources card and its uses
The 'Sample Sources & End Pages' card will be the location in the system used to review and update anything tied to recruitment. This will allow you to:
- Add a Sample Source/Recruiter
- Update text redirects by locale for each Sample Source
- Update recruitment URLs by sample source
- Utilize both text and URL redirects. Respondents will be show the text programmed and will then be redirected to the URL after a 5 second delay
Accessing 'Sample Sources & End Pages'
- Access the 'Build & Edit' Tool for the survey you are working on
- See article: Quick Access Menu
- Access the 'Survey Settings' section of the question tree
- See article: Survey Settings Overview
- Once you expand the 'Survey Settings', click on 'Sample Sources & End Pages' to open up the card
- By default every survey will have two Sample Sources setup
- 'End Page Text' - This will be a generic link that will only provide text once a survey outcome has occurred.
- 'Critical Mix Automated' - This Sample Source is setup for you if you are using Panel Sample from Critical Mix. This is automatic once setup by a Sample Manager using the live link.