This article will show you how to setup a very basic term point
You may find the need to add a very basic termination point to your survey. This article will show you how to do so using the 'Quick Terminate' feature.
- Make sure your question is programmed in the 'Build & Edit Tool'
- Click on the 'Add Logic or Quota Page' icon in the bottom left of the question tree
The selection menu will appear and the 'Quick Terminate' option will be pre-selected
Click on the 'Add' button to customize your termination point
Use the interface to select the question the termination point is tied to
Select the response option which will terminate the respondent if selected
Click on the 'Create' button to finalize your terminate point.
After you create the termination point this will add it directly AFTER the question selected in the interface.
Make sure to test
Things to Consider
- This interface uses the same 'Logic Block Pages' as all other logic operations.
- You can modify this termination point at any time by clicking on it in the question tree and making your modifications. This includes:
- Making it more complex and no longer tied to just the one question
- Updating or changing the 'Term Code'
- Though the termination point is added to the question tree directly after the question used during its creation, you can still move it where needed