This article describes how to add additional languages to a survey.
Adding a Language/Locale
- Access the 'Localizations' Card in the 'Build & Edit' Tool.
- See article: Translations: Accessing Translations/Localizations
- Scroll down to the 'Add New Localization' section. You will need to fill out this section for each new language/localization
In this section, add a 'Code'. This will be the punch in the data for the specific locale.
Select the 'Language'
Select the 'Country'
Turn on the 'Active' toggle
Click on the '+ New Localization' button
The new language/localization will appear on the list
You will then need to add a 'Sample Source' to it in order to generate the link for the localization/sample source combination. To do this, click on the pencil icon in the 'Sample Sources' column.
Select the 'Sample Sources' you will be using for this language/localization
- See article: Sample Sources: Add a Sample Source
- The final outcome should look something link this