This article will provide an overview of the survey Dashboard
The 'Survey Dashboard' is the central location for any and all information tied to your survey. It is organized into 5 distinct groups:
- Manage & Monitor: This is the default section you will land on when accessing the 'Dashboard'. It is a general overview of your survey. It allows you to review 'General Details', an overall 'Fielding Summary', 'Access' for both users and groups as well as 'Survey Links'.
- Build & Edit: Opens a new tab and will open the 'Build & Edit' Tool where all survey programming is done
- Markup Editor: Here you can work on your survey outside of the 'UI' (User Interface); This is the link to our code based survey programming interface
- Preview & Test: Will open a test session in a new tab for your default locale
- Tasks: Contains the list to all survey tasks added to your survey
- Review Outline: Is a single scrolling document of your survey including all questions and logic. It also contains an alternate view to show only survey questions as if it were a clear version of your questionnaire.
- Validate Data: Allows you to generate and review test data for quality assurance purposes
- Survey link: List of all the survey links programmed for your specific project
- Quotas: Allows you to review and update quota limits while in field
- Fielding Stats: Will show you the overall stats based on survey traffic, a response times report which can be customized and a list of platforms used to take the survey
- Terms & Dropouts: This section contains the 'Termination Report' and 'Top Abandon Points' which can be sorted and filtered.
- Email Campaigns: Though this section is still under construction, once completed, it will provide the ability and interface to be able to send client list sample directly from Cmix.
- Interactive Reporting: Is a link from Cmix which syncs data to the MarketSight platform which provides a wide variety of robust reporting and exporting features.
- Legacy Reporting: Is a link to our original reporting option. This will be retired within the next few months.
- Inspect & Edit Records: This section will allow you to review and update respondent status
- Bulk Update: Allows you to update and recode data using a spreadsheet. This section will also provide a history of prior 'Bulk Updates' as well as the ability to download the file used
- Export Files: Provides you access to all the data download options currently built into the system.
- Activity Log: A running log of many of the items done by each user.
- Cmix Admin: Is an internal location to link job numbers and project notes