Script: Show NEXT Button After Hyperlink is Clicked
This article will show you how to show the next page button after a hyperlink has been clicked.
You may have the need to stop a respondent from continuing a survey unless they click on a hyperlink which you have programmed. The steps below will show you how to do so.
- Program your question
- In the 'Source Code Editor' of the field you wish to add the hyperlink to, add the code below.
- See article: Source Code Editor
<a href="https://www.google.com" onclick="cmSurvey.hideNextButton(false);" target="_blank">Click hyperlink</a>
- In the code above you will need to replace a couple of items:
- Replace the "https://www.google.com" with the link to the site you need. Make sure there are quotation marks around the link.
- Replace the 'Click hyperlink' text, with the specific text you want to appear as the hyperlink
- Make sure to test to confirm its working as intended.