Manage Users: Shadow Users
This article will show you how to shadow a user
This article will show you how to shadow a user. This will allow see a users account as if you were them. This feature is only available for Super Admins (Critical Mix Employees).
Shadow a User
- Access the Administration Settings in CMIX
- See article: Administration: Accessing Administration
- Click on 'Manage Users'
- Access the User Profile
- See article: Manage Users: User Profile
- Once you get to the 'User Profile' screen, click on the 'Switch to User' button
- You will then see a confirmation screen asking you to enter your current password to verify your identity. Then you can either 'Cancel' or 'Switch to User'
- As stated in the confirmation screen, you will have to logout and back in, to get back to your own user profile once you are done.