Manage Users: Reset Password
This article will show you how to access a reset a user password
This article will show you how to reset a user password. This will allow you to reset a password on a users behalf.
- Access the Administration Setting
- See article: Administration: Accessing Administration
- Click on 'Manage Users'
- Access the User Profile
- See article: Manage Users: User Profile
- Once you get to the 'User Profile' screen, you can either:
- 'Send Password Reset To Me': - In case the user is having email issues, you can send it to yourself and share with the user OR
- 'Send Password Reset To User': - You can send the password directly to the user
- NOTE: If you click on both of these buttons, they will be different passwords.