2017.10.24 - Release Notes - 306 (v8.0.0)
Below are the Release Notes for version: 306 (v8.0.0)
Release Date: 2017.10.24
- We have added the ability to export quota limits to Excel from the Quotas tab on the Dashboard
- We made some enhancements to our login page to help streamline the login process
- We have updated our test data algorithm for Numeric question types. This will make sure test data is generated for all required responses within the question type.
- We have started to implement more autofill functionality throughout the system so you can start typing and matches will pop up for you instead of the need to scroll through a long list. This is now available in logic pages.
- The ability to print a Codebook/Survey Outline was disabled. This functionality has been enabled and you can print it as needed.
- If you were using the Image Highlighter Question type and using a Don't Know option, the text would disappear in the question card if you ever went back into it. The functionality and display of the text was seen in all other locations but was not visible when opening the question card after initially programming. This has been resolved.
- Occasionally when moving pages within the Build & Edit Tool, the page numbers would be incorrect. We have accounted for this scenario and page numbers should now appear as expected, in sequential order.
- There was a bug in which password resets from the login screen did not work correctly. This has been corrected and you can reset your password from the login screen if needed.
- In the Drag and Drop Bucket question type, you were able to type text into the content field but should you need to edit the text, you would have to click into the editor to do so. This has been corrected and you will not have to use the editor to make edits, unless you chose to.