Concept Loops: Remove a Concept Loop
This article will show you how to remove an existing concept loop within a survey.
You may need to remove a loop if you need to make changes such as adding or removing a question from the loop. In order to do so, you will need to remove the loop, make all the edits, and then add the loop back in.
Removing a Loop
- Click on the pencil icon within the section that contains the loop
- This will open up the section settings which contains you loop.
- Click on the 'X' to delete the existing loop for the section
- You will now have the option to either 'CANCEL' or 'SAVE'. To remove the loop, click 'SAVE'
- You will be asked to confirm if you want to 'CANCEL' or 'DELETE' the loop. Select 'DELETE' to remove the loop.
- The loop, along with the corresponding logic and variables should have been removed. Now you can make your edits and add your loop back in. See Loops: Adding a Loop for help adding your loop back in.