2017.01.01 - Release Notes - 220 (v3.0.1)
Below are the Release Notes for version: 220 (v3.0.1)
- New formula functions to get quota limits. For this, the following three formulas were developed:
- QUOTA ( RESPONSE ) - Will return the current quota for the given response.
- CELL_QUOTA ( ROW_RESPONSE, COLUMN_RESPONSE ) -
- IS_QUOTA_CLOSED ( RESPONSE ) -
- Note: RESPONSE, ROW_RESPONSE, and COLUMN_RESPONSE must either give a specific response, or just the QUESTION|VARIABLE identifier. In the second scenario the current respondent's response will be used.
- When creating a new concept, changed the prompt from "Evaluation Concept" to "Use Legacy Concept".
- When displaying the stats for a question with more than 1 Don't Know response that are not sequential(separated by non-Don't Know responses), the data was displayed in the incorrect cells.
- Updated the calls for adding/removing group and user permissions to confirm that the user who is performing the action has the permission they are trying to grant.
- When opening a variable card with enough content to enable scrolling, mouse movement was automatically triggering the scrollbar to move (without having clicked on the scroll bar).
- In Page logic, an error was preventing users from specifying new conditions if the referenced formula didn't exist anymore.
- When a "batch" of rows for a split grid contains questions that are not-required, then the display logic would skip those rows.
- The Codebook was not currently displaying the logic for the new concept setup.