This article will show you the features of the Activity Log
The 'Activity Log' will allow users to review any activity that has occurred on a specific project. It contains information such as:
- Access to specific areas
- Changes to Quotas
- Survey creation
Accessing the Activity Log
- Access the 'Survey Dashboard'
- Click on 'Activity Log' on the left. The 'Activity Log' will open up in the main screen.
You can also filter events using a simple text string.
- Type in the information in the search field
- Click on the 'Magnifying Glass'. This is the search button
- Any items that match your criteria will then appear
Filtering the Event Log
You can also use some of the predefined filters.
- Click on the drop-down to select one of the predefined groups.
- The list consists of the following.
- CTABS - CTAB Audit Functions
- PROGRAMMING - Programming Audit Functions
- DATA ACCESS - Data Downloading and Access
- MANUAL UPDATES - Data Updates via BULK or manual
- SYSTEM - System level access and functions
- TASK - Tasks and Task Comments
- CONTENT - Survey Content
- The list will then be filtered based on your selection
Viewing Individual Events:
Events that create or update a value, such as creating/updating survey content or changing the status of a task, will have additional information about that event available in the Event Log Entry view. You can access this view by clicking 'view' on the event log row.
- Filter your list if needed
- Click on the button on the far right in the corresponding row
You will then see any additional information tied to the event