Add a Section
This article will show you how to Add a Section.
Sections are utilized for a number of reasons:
- To create visual separation between different areas in a survey. A basic example would be to program your screener in Section 1, your main q're in section 2 and your demographics in section 3.
- To utilize 'Concept Looping'. This is a section that you can program once but can be looped through and answered multiple times
- So you can work collaboratively with internal team mates. A perfect example would be for you to create Section 1 and program within it while a team mate works in Section 2. This way you can work independently with the same project
Adding a Section
- Click on the 'Add a Section' Button on the bottom left of the question tree. This will add a new blank section to the end of your survey.
- You can then drag and drop the section where needed